Who doesn't love an anti-oxidant-packed berry smoothie?
This recipe is rich in other green nutrients as well, thanks to an abundance of fresh spinach and the secret ingredient, Organic Moringa Powder.
- 1/2 Cup of Strawberries (frozen)
- 1/2 Cup of Blueberries (frozen)
- 1 Banana
- 1 large handful of Fresh Spinach
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk
- 2 Teaspoons for Sunny Green Organic Moringa Powder
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Add additional almond milk as needed.
- For extra nutrients, you may double the amount of Organic Moringa Powder. (Don't worry, the earthly flavor blends beautifully with the frozen berries).
- For an extra touch of sweetness add 1 Tablespoon of local Honey.